CORPORATE CREDIT AND DEBT RECOVERY ASIA SUMMIT 2018
Across APAC region companies remain cautious, viewing that the uncertain global economy scenario. Especially with the slowdown of growth in China, overall company payment experience in the regional economies is weak in the recent times. Companies in the Asia Pacific region appear to be more aggressive in trying to recover their money and seem willing to use a number of methods to achieve their results.
Debt recovery across any industries is always changing and ever-evolving. Laws related to consumer credit, creditors rights, and collections are constantly under revision. Tools, technology, and resources are regularly appearing and disappearing. What's more, you must stay on top of not only debt collection, but also of related industries like compliance and fraud. It's a complex environment. To help debt collections professionals and their companies ensure compliance, follow the law, and stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest collections-related technology, the Corporate Credit & Debt Recovery Asia Summit will offer an excellent platform, wherein stalwarts from the industry will discuss the latest strategies and techniques to create a robust credit and collection process in your organisation. The summit will hold interesting keynote discussions, breakout groups, continuing education, and plenty of networking opportunities.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Developing a culture of credit risk management
- Perspectives on transferring risk to a credit insurer
- New methodologies for credit assessment and digitizing the process of debt recovery
- Performance measures for credit, collection & account receivables
- Overdue Receivables Analysis and corrective actions
- Optimizing the outcomes from your debt collection agency
- Exploring alternative methods of recovery
- Cross border debt recovery and challenges
- Essential guidelines to legal procedures in debt recovery
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Get acquainted with some of the emerging practices in Debt collection across APAC region and globally
- Get to learn from experiences of Senior Credit Controllers
- Gain insights from Industry case studies
- Network with peers from various industries
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Heads of Treasury
- Heads of Credit & Control
- Heads of Collections, Recovery
- Heads of Legal & Compliance
- Heads of Sales & Marketing
GLIMPSES FROM CORPORATE CREDIT & DEBT RECOVERY INDIA SUMMIT 2018-17
This is great forum for sharing, networking & to increase knowledgeKarunesh Kumar
AVP - Global Head Collection
Good initiative to bring this small community together under one roof which provides platform to connect, share ideas & best practices.Mr. Sunil Marwani
Head - Order to Cash
Bayer CropScience Ltd.
Wide spectrum of dicussionBhargav Phukan
Deputy Chief Manager - Human Resources
Aditya Birla Capital
The conference was very well organized and a great networking event.Saket Selot
DGM - Credit Risk Management
This conference makes you understand how different Industries work in the environment.Shrikant Nagwekar
This is excellent opportunities to express/share our issues/consensus & gain. The best solution on own created platform.Mr. Prashant Morkar
Director - Finance
Doka Indra Pvt Ltd.
The topic chosen is very relevant and is currently engaging many of us in several industries. That explains there was good questions and participation from many. On the sidelines also, delegates were inquisitive about methods to use in credit management. I compliment you for the resounding success of the Summit.K. Chandrasekhar
CEO North East
This conference provided lots of learning of various Industry best practices and helped in knowing gain areas of different industries.Mr. Seraj
This conference provided a great a great platform to gain & share our knowledge.Mr. Manoj Nathol
Sr. Manager Credit Control
Grindwell Norton Ltd